Space Tunnel Space Tunnel

This is a great start! I don't wanna pull ya down! You're on the right track.

Things to work on:
Notes
Mixing

You've got really great ideas going on, just need to keep on practicing and practicing. All this made from scratch is really awesome man. Took me a long time before I made my own synths, etc.

Keep at it!

=)
-DJ T3chnic

FightingSeraph responds:

I have to concur with what you have said. Mixing and Mastering are not my strong points, especially when working with LMMS.

Intermission - Ode to Joy Intermission - Ode to Joy

lol, very creative. =) Nice work.

TheDDJ responds:

Bahahah. Thank you.

Toys (hardstyle) Toys (hardstyle)

Your sound design is getting much better! The first kick sounds like an older hardstyle kick and it sounds really good. Nice work!

A few tips:
-As far as your sound design the screeches are so close to being phenomenal, but you still have them a little to generic, throw some distortion and reverb on them and they'll sound grand.
-A lot of your sounds sound really thin, try to give them a little more depth. How? Most synthesizers have a detune knob and a voices control. Change your voices to 4-8 or Higher depending on the synthesizer and turn the detune knob and see what effect it has. Then EQ, and maybe even throw a distortion in depending on the type of lead. Flanger and reverb and tada! Your lead will sound like it has more depth.

Like i said before most of your sounds are really good they're just missing that little bit of distortion to give them the Hardstyle feel.

Your kicks were great nice work so much improvement! Stick with it man!

-DJ T3chnic